OK! Magazine Website
OK! Magazine’s newest design not only freshened the brand’s online image, but also helped re-imagine their user experience.
Considerations that were taken into account during the redesign included advertising requirements, multi-platform consumption, and focus group results. Utilizing a bold layout throughout the site, unique image-based mega-menu functionality, featured story modules, informative rollovers, media player update and more—the new design was created and delivered pixel perfect to OK! Magazine’s team.
- Over 30+ templates for the site
- Pixel perfect PSDs delivered on time
- Constant communication with the client with weekly briefings on progress and design updates
- Multiple states for responsive layout
- Consideration for legacy content and how that would work with the new design
American Media, Inc.
Areas of Focus
Graphic Design / Web Design / Creative Direction